Balkanika Energy PLC offers design, delivery, installation, commissioning and maintenance of plants for thermal gasification and direct combustion of refuse biomass and thus – production of low cost green energy – electricity, hot water, cold or steam. A large range of capacities – from 5 kW to 2 000 kW. Biomass suitable for processing (inputs): wood waste, straw, cornstalks, sunflower and rice husk, hay, bushes, woodworking refuse, scrapped grain, etc. The residual material after the combustion – ashes and charcoal – can be used as soil fertilizers.
The main advantages of the biomass plants are:
- Simplified design and installation thanks to standardized, similar type, block construction;
- Highly simplified operation;
- The technologies and equipment used are of the highest quality and reliability, thanks to which we can offer a long-term guarantee;
- The biomass plants are equipped with the most modern systems for remote monitoring and management, due to which their work is fully automated and controlled by skilled specialists, with guaranteed maximum performance and trouble-free operation;
- Using the best European and world-wide expertise and technologies.