A full range of steam generators – from 100 kg to 20 tones. Operating pressure – 5 bar to 100 bar. Steam quality – dry (99.5%) saturated and superheated steam. Operating temperature – up to 450 degrees. Possible fuels: oil, natural gas, LPG, biogas, syngas, biodiesel and other liquid or gaseous fuels.
Due to the unique structure of the steam generator – the water is heated and evaporated in a tube serpentine – this leading to speed, safety, reliability and high efficiency.
The steam systems that we offer have a number of advantages:
- Maximum efficiency of the steam generation – up to 96%;
- Compact design and possibility the steam system to be delivered fully installed, on one or two parts, or in a container;
- Absolutely safe operation – without a risk of explosion. This allows the steam generators to be installed closest to the steam consumers;
- Possibility for an assembly (according to the regulatory norms) for unattended operation for up to a period of one week;
- Possibility for remote monitoring and control by specialists of the company.