Execution of turnkey projects – design, delivery, installation, supervision, commissioning and maintenance of biogas (biomethane) plants and then the production of green energy in the form of electricity, hot water, cold or steam from wet or liquid biomass. Biomass suitable for processing (inputs): all types of farm manure from cows, pigs, poultry, sheep, etc.; waste feed, scrapped grain, flour and bran, slaughterhouse waste, whey, vegetable waste, food waste, etc. After the process of anaerobic (oxygen free) decomposition of biomass –the residual material – a thick liquid containing nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium compounds (NPK), can be used directly as a soil fertilizer or be separated to dry and liquid fertilizer for easier storage and usage.
The main advantages of the biogas plants that we offer are:
- Using the long-standing German experience and knowledge – more than 430 biogas plants built and operating during the last 25 years;
- The technologies and equipment used are of the highest quality and reliability, thanks to which we can offer a performance guarantee of 8 years;
- The biogas plants are equipped with the most modern systems for remote monitoring and management, due to which their work is fully automated and controlled by German specialists, with guaranteed maximum performance and trouble-free operation;
- By using the best German expertise and technology, we guarantee up to 20% higher yield of biogas (biomethane), and respectively – larger amount of energy produced from each ton of inputs;
- Due to the high performance and reliability, our biogas plants have the shortest time of return of investment.