Who are we?
Identification of the personal data controller and the personal data protection officer at BALKANIKA ENERGY.
“BALKANIKA ENERGY” JSC is a commercial company registered in the commercial register at the Registration Agency with EIK BG175410719, with headquarters and management address: Sofia 1680, boulevard/ul. “Bulgaria” Blvd. No. 88, fl. 1, apt. office 10 Phone: 02/4653291, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– What personal data do we collect about you?
– What is the purpose of their gathering?
– For how long do we keep the provided personal data?
– Who do we share your personal data with?
– What are your rights regarding the provided personal data?
What is personal data?
Any information and data that can identify a natural person, directly or indirectly.
What personal data does BALKANIKA ENERGY collect about you?
In order to provide you with effective access to our products/services, BALKANIKA ENERGY collects the following information about you: – Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, when filling out our contact form, located on our web page terawey.eu;
– Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our website – IP address, GPS coordinates, information about the device from which you visit the website;
What does processing personal data mean?
The processing of personal data includes collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction, updating, deletion, destruction, etc.
On what grounds does BALKANIKA ENERGY process your personal data?
BALKANIKA ENERGY collects your personal data in order to fulfill its contractual obligations under contracts for goods and services concluded with you – on a contractual basis.
BALKANIKA ENERGY also collects personal data after obtaining express, clear, free and unequivocal consent from you for the purposes of processing. For example, for marketing purposes and receiving advertising newsletters.
BALKANIKA ENERGY processes personal data also in fulfillment of legal obligations, as necessary to protect the life and health of the natural person to whom the data relates.
BALKANIKA ENERGY can also process personal data in the event that it has a legal (legitimate) interest, except when the interests of the individual to whom the data refer take precedence over these interests.
What are cookies and what cookies do we use?
“Cookies” are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit our website. In the event that you access this web page at another time, your browser sends back the content of the “cookies” to the respective provider and thus enables the re-identification of the terminal device. Reading cookies allows us to design our website optimally for you and makes it easier for you to use it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
Your browser allows you to delete all cookies at any time. To do this, please refer to the auxiliary functions of your browser. This may result in certain functions of our website no longer being available to you.
Overview of cookies used by us
In this section you can find an overview of the cookies we use.
Absolutely Necessary Cookies
Certain cookies are necessary for us to securely provide our services through the website. This category includes, for example:
– “Cookies” that identify or authenticate our users;
– “Cookies” that temporarily store certain user data (for example content of an online form);
– “Cookies” that store certain user preferences (eg search settings or language settings);
– “Cookies” that store data to ensure unhindered playback of video or audio content.
We use analytical cookies to record user behavior (eg clicks on banner ads, entered search queries) and statistically evaluate these actions.
Third-party advertising cookies
We also allow other companies to evaluate our users’ data through advertising cookies. This allows us and third parties to show users of our website interest-based advertisements that are based on an analysis of your usage behavior (eg clicks on banner ads, subpages visited, queries entered), such as this is not limited to our online offers.
“Cookies” on referral
Our referral tracking partners place “cookies” on your computer (“referral cookie”) in the event that you reached our website through an advertisement of the relevant partner. These cookies usually expire after 30 days. In the event that you visit certain pages we host and the cookie has not yet expired, we and the relevant conversion tracking partner may see that a particular user clicked on the advertisement and was redirected to our page. The information collected through the referral cookie is used to create referral statistics and to determine the total number of users who clicked on the relevant advertisement and were directed to a page that is equipped with a referral tracking tag.
For what purposes we collect your personal data, i.e. why do we collect, store, transmit and destroy them?
The personal data you receive will be used to enable us to fulfill our obligations to you and to help enforce your rights, including but not limited to:
– To provide you with access to the services/products on our website, showing you content that is relevant, personalized and limited to your criteria;
– To respond to your inquiries, opinions and recommendations through the completed contact form;
In addition to the above, we have a legal interest in collecting your personal data because without it we cannot provide you with the service/product you are interested in
How do we process your personal data?
In order to provide products and services, BALKANIKA ENERGY processes (collects) the personal data provided by you, regarding physical identity, in the following ways:
– by completing the contact form on our website;
– by processing personal data available from public registers, such as Commercial register;
– by processing personal data available from the media and the free public internet space;
– by processing information about your visits to BALKANIKA ENERGY web portals
– by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser type
How long do we store and process your data before destroying it?
Depending on the basis for processing your personal data, the term is different.
Data regarding name, organization, place of residence are also used to collect statistical data. The data is stored in the archive of BALKANIKA ENERGY for a maximum period of 5 years. After the expiration of this period and in the event that there is no legal basis for the continued storage of your personal data, your information is destroyed. The records about you are permanently (permanently) deleted from our system, as well as destroyed, in case of availability – the paper media.
To whom can we pass on the personal data you have provided?
BALKANIKA ENERGY undertakes not to provide your personal data to third parties without your consent, except when it is necessary to fulfill obligations to you.
BALKANIKA ENERGY has the right to disclose and transmit your personal data to third parties insofar as there is a need for assistance from third parties to fulfill your request. This and any other transmission is subject to strict compliance with the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
BALKANIKA ENERGY may disclose your personal data to the following persons in order to fulfill obligations under existing contractual and/or pre-contractual relations with you:
– Subcontractors and service providers such as experts, consultants;
– Our partners who are related to the provision of the services/products you are interested in;
Are there other cases in which we may share your personal data?
Your personal data is also provided to third parties in the following cases:
– At the express request of the natural person who provided the data, the subject of personal data protection;
– At the request of competent authorities according to the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union;
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including the foreign companies positioned within the EU and EEA.
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
In compliance with Bulgarian and European legislation, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EP and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) regarding the protection of personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
– The right to access the personal data that BALKANIKA ENERGY processes for you and to receive a copy of them;
– The right to ask BALKANIKA ENERGY for correction in case you find inaccuracies or the need to update your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com;
– The right to request the blocking of your personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data, in the cases determined by law and the Regulation;
– Right to request erasure ie. deletion of your personal data from BALKANIKA ENERGY, in case the conditions for this are met.
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes by using the “unsubscribe” link we have included in any email sent to you containing advertising information about our products;
– The right to object to the provision of your personal data to third parties by logging into your personal profile on our website and unchecking the provision;
– The right, whenever you wish, to withdraw your consent to have your personal data processed for the purposes for which you have consented, for example marketing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Right to request the portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used;
– The right to file a complaint or request for the protection of your rights before the Personal Data Protection Commission, if the prerequisites for this are met;
You can exercise all rights at any time regarding the processing of your personal data.
What does each of the above rights mean?
Right of access to personal data.
This right gives you the opportunity to obtain information about the data that identifies the administrator and his representative, the purposes of the processing of the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed, data on the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of the data and the consequences of refusal to provide them, as well as information on the right of access and the right to correct the collected data.
The data under item 1 shall not be provided when the natural person to whom they refer already has them or there is an explicit prohibition of their provision by law.
The right at any time to ask the administrator to delete, correct or block personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the GDPR, as well as the right to ask the administrator to notify the third parties to whom the personal data were disclosed of any deletion, correction or blocking that has been carried out, except where this is impossible or involves excessive efforts;
Right to object to the administrator against the processing of the personal data of the natural person if there is a legal basis for this, as well as against the processing and disclosure of your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. You have the right to be notified before your personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for direct marketing purposes, and you have the right to object to such disclosure or use.
Right to make a complaint or request to the Personal Data Protection Commission
In the event of a violation of your rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data within one year of becoming aware of the violation, but no later than five years after it was committed. In case of violation of your rights, you have the right to appeal actions and acts of the administrator in court or before the Supreme Administrative Court. The court cannot be referred to if there is a pending proceeding before the Commission for the same violation or a decision of the CPLD regarding the same violation has been appealed and no court decision has entered into force.
Changes to Privacy Policies
For all changes made to these Privacy Policies, we declare that we will notify you by sending a letter by electronic means (email@example.com) to the e-mail address provided by you.
This will give you the opportunity to stop using some or all of the services and/or to exercise your rights, some of which are expressly stated above. In addition, we will take all possible measures to notify in case of changes regarding the protection of personal data by placing notices on the web portal of BALKANIKA ENERGY.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at the address: Sofia 1680, bul./ul. “Bulgaria” Blvd. No. 88, fl. 1, apt. office 10 Phone: 02/4653291